Rust-X offers sprayable protection with Vapor Corrosion Inhibitors (VCIs) to metals shipped or stored in enclosed packaging.
VCI spray is an ideal rust preventer for closed systems like fuel tanks, storage tanks, gear housings, crankshafts, hydraulic reservoirs, metal containers, coolant circulating systems, transmissions, parts of diesel/petrol engines, steel parts etc.
What are features of VCI Sprays?
- Heavy-duty temporary coating remover
- Good for light oils and greases
- Will not affect painted surfaces
- Mostly used at room temperature.
- Works well for steel, aluminum, iron, brass, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and other multimetal systems.
- Forms a tough anti-corrosion, moisture proof, non-reactive protective coating.
- Provides insulation film on surfaces to which applied.
- Provides long term protection.
- Free from ozone depleting substances.
Applications of VCI Sprays
The product can be applied by spraying onto the areas, which have to be cleaned or lubricated. Works well for steel, aluminum, iron, brass, copper, zinc, nickel, chromium and other multi-metal systems.
Ensure the surface to be treated is free from dust, dirt, oil and grease.
- Shake the can well till balls are heard, moving freely inside the can.
- Spray from a distance of 15-30 cm
- For best results apply thin even film
- Use in well ventilated condition
- Check on small area of the part before using
- Replace the cap after use
Showing all 10 results