RUSTX manufactures Super Laminated VCI Papers which have exceptional strength, tear resistance as well as puncture resistance. VCI Paper, or Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor paper, is a kraft packaging paper manufactured with added VCI chemistry. VCI molecules protect metals from corrosion. Volatile Chemicals coated on Natural Kraft Paper can provide protection of up to 10 years in the packaged condition when is synergy with Rust-X oils.
Goods wrapped in or protected by RUST-X VCI paper are not impacted by corrosion. RUST-X papers are very heavily impregnated with the inhibitors released from the protective paper. They have a high burst factor to provide better abrasion resistance compared to plastics
- Economical to use
- Dry protection
- Easy to install protects up to 5 years
- Specially developed for Iron & Aluminum, Copper, Zinc, Chrome, and all metals and nonmetals
- Protects mostly all metal systems
- Easy to use and only needs to be wrapped or placed along with the part to be protected
- Can also interleave within metal plates or sheets
Provided file /home/jewelan1/public_html/rustx2/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/VCI-Papers.xlsx does not exist!