Reusable temperature data logger for use in warehouses or cold chain applications to monitor the transportation and storage conditions of pharmaceuticals, food and other temperature sensitive products. Recorded measured data can easily be transferred to a PC using the USB interface. When the data logger is stopped, a PDF report is automatically generated, which can be saved or printed for documentation purposes.
Its DIN12830 and 21 CFR 11 compliant and conform to the EU regulations for storage and transport of cooled and frozen goods, as well as those of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- Reusable temperature data logger for use in warehouses or cold chain applications to monitor the transportation and storage conditions of pharmaceuticals, food and other temperature sensitive products.
- 0…98 % rel. humidity (-30…+70 °C) range and -30…+70 °C temperature range
- Life of the battery approx.1 year.Fast data transfer and straight forward assessment on the PC and free TLog Explorer software for further data analysis
- Automatic PDF report generation of recorded measured data and free MSR BudgetLine software to configure the data logger on the PC
- Clear status and alarm LEDs and 6-point-calibration certificate stored on the logger
|Recording Option||Single Use|
|Temperature Range||-30°C~ +60°C|
|Temperature Accuracy||±0.5°C (-20°C);±1.0°(other range)|
|Data Storage Capacity||10000|
|Shef Life / Battery||2 years / CR2032 button cell|
|Recording Interval||10 Minutes (standard, other on request)|
|Recording Duration||60days (standard, other on request)|
|Temperature Alarm Range||>8°C or <2°C|
|Alarm Type||The red LED will flash every 10s, if the temperature has been out of range|
|Report Generation||Automatic PDF report generation|
|Waterproof Level||IP67 (with Seal-Bag)|