Rust-X VCI Desiccants are commonly used during shipping or storage of products. Can be used for ferrous and non-ferrous products to prevent saturation, moisture and rusting of metals within the container
Rust-X ZORBIT contains natural activated clay based desiccants which work by evaporation and neutralization of moisture. Desiccant is a drying agent used to lower the moisture content of air inside a closed space, such as Moisture Barrier Bag.
What is Zorbit Desiccants?
Zorbit Desiccant is a drying agent used to lower the moisture content of air inside a closed space, such as Moisture Barrier Bag.
Desiccant is packaged in fractional units in order to facilitate its usage with a variety of bag sizes. In order to provide a complete moisture barrier packaging assembly, desiccant must be inserted into the bag, prior to having the bag vacuum sealed.
Applications of Zorbit Desiccants
- Operations, packaging and storage electrical equipment
- Automotive Components
- Marine navigation and communication electronic equipment
- Aerospace electrical controls
- Electric motors
- Switching equipment
- Fuse boxes and power boxes
- Medical equipment
- Electrical wire ways and terminal boxes
- Scientific and measuring instruments
- Telecommunications equipment
- Hand-held, battery-operated devices
- Tool-boxes, parts-storage and other containers holding metals
What are the features of Desiccants?
- Economical to use.
- Effective in polluted and humid environments.
- Doesn’t interfere with electrical, optical or mechanical surface properties.
- Multimetal protection
- Quick and easy installation.
- Protects during operation and shutdown.
- Non-toxic and safe to handle.
- Contains desiccant properties.
- Free of nitrites, silicones and phosphates and DMF
How Desiccants Works?
Zorbit is extremely simple and convenient to install. The device should be installed at the earliest possible time. Simply select a space within any enclosure where corrosion protection would be useful. Verify the surface to which the device will be affixed is clean and free of debris & place the pouch in the viscidity of the components to be protected.
Do not touch the pouches to any component as they may cause staining on the components if they become wet after absorbing humidity.
Showing all 2 results