VCI Power Stretch Films
Rust-X VCI Power Stretch Films are manufactured using state of the art SMP Technology for speedy moisture passivation and provides long term corrosion protection to the packaged parts. Rust-X VCI Power Stretch Films when stretched on metal products isolate the packed coils and sheets from influx of humidity and the VCI neutralizes the environment inside the package.
VCI Stretch films are suitable for ferrous and non-ferrous metals and inhibit the onset of corrosion, tarnishing etc for up to 5 years when used with a complete system designed by Rust-X. Rust-X VCI Stretch Films are made from special proprietary additives that increase the strength between the molecular chain thereby providing a film with very high tear strength, tensile strength and dart impact.
METHOD OF USE AND SUITABILITY:
The Rust-X VCI Power Stretch Films are easy to install in machines. Custom sizes, lengths, thicknesses and core ID’s can be provided. Rust-X Stretch film uses up to 50% less film to wrap the same load as today’s standard films. In addition, the film provides improved corrosion protection without sacrificing load holding performance.
· Wrapping metal coils
· Wrapping galvanized sheets and coils
· Wrapping tubes and wires
· Wrapping electrical grade steel
· Wrapping stainless steel
· Wrapping copper and aluminium sheets
· Wrapping metal bodies, engines, turbines, heavy equipment
· Wrapping castings, forgings, sheet metal
· Wrapping electrical panels, motors
• VCI for upto 5 year protection
• High tackiness for better adhesion
• 600% + stretch
• Printing available
• Ideal for automatic wrappers
• Suitable for aluminium and steel
- Can be used to pack
Size- 4″ to 600″
Printing- 6 colour
Thickness-100 microns +